after a week of not doing anything, i am already annoyed, irritated, and insanely bored. to keep myself busy and to attempt being productive, i have came up with a list of goals & tasks for the summer.
1. continue learning HTML. hopefully i will be able to design the website my daddy always wanted by the end of summer.
2. review & practice Spanish. i want that A in Spanish 4 next semester.
3. practice piano everyday. memorize a few songs that i can play whenever i want/need to.
HEALTH & BODY—
1. run, swim, & exercise at home. aiming to lose at least 5 lbs by the end of summer.
2. stop eating so much, especially sweets. eat less meat & carbs, and more fruits & veggies. i want my skin to clear up by the end of summer.
3. fix sleeping schedule! go to bed before 2am & wake up before noon -____-“
1. plan out CASA Big & Little program and its tentative events.
2. come up with potential strolls for SYZ.
3. secure an internship and/or job for next school year.
JUST FOR FUN—
1. read the books that i have never been opened yet and are just sitting on the bookshelf.
2. watch some good Asian dramas.
3. learn to cook some dishes from mommy.
4. get a decent tan by the end of summer.
alright, so these should keep my summer busy & interesting enough, along with some weekly gatherings with friends, parents, & family friends.
YAY PRODUCTIVE SUMMER… here we go! :D